Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.130 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 126% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,545 (15,188元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)