Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.215 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,549 ($b9,813) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)