Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.088 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,845 (R$ 7,300) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)