Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.088 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,922 (R$ 7,319) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 2 hours ago)