Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.045 MXN / USD
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,618 ($1,752) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)