Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.188 MXN / USD
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,357 ($2,720) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)