Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.825 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,174 (35,348₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Madras costs ₨12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Basel costs CHF 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)