Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.821 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,549 (31,109₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,602 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 80 lei (about 3 hours ago)