Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.401 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 41% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,621 (E£ 21,147) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)