Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.088 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,133 (R$ 8,105) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 2 hours ago)