Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Wuzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.199 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Wuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Wuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 61,495元 (C$11,829) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000元 in Wuzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)