Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wuzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Wuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Wuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Wuzhou you would need to make just about 7,436元 (R$ 6,499) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)