Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wuzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.832 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Wuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 31% more expensive than in Wuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 157,170元 (HK$188,888) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000元 in Wuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)