Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Wuxi (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Wuxi you would need to make just about 13,022元 (7,574 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)