Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Wuxi (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Wuxi you would need to make just about 11,120元 (R$ 9,530) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)