Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,066 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32586 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Wuxi (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Wuxi you would need to make just about 12,165元 (Mex$ 37,332) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)