Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.521 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Wuxi (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Wuxi you would need to make just about 12,696元 ($1,947) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)