Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.45560 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Wuxi (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,161元 (R 35,471) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)