Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wuxi, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,837 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00179 CNY / COP
Do you live in Wuxi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Wuxi (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Wuxi you would need to make just about 9,939元 (COL$5,550,576) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)