Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Würzburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04114 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Würzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Würzburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Würzburg you would need to make just about €2,373 (Mex$ 57,683) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 4 hours ago)