Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Würzburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04168 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Würzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Würzburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Würzburg you would need to make just about €1,891 (Mex$ 45,376) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)