Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Würzburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14761 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Würzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Würzburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Würzburg you would need to make just about €1,849 (R$ 12,524) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)