Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Würzburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Würzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Würzburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Würzburg you would need to make just about €1,763 (COL$7,891,476) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)