Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Wum, Cameroon
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.337 XAF / MXN
Do you live in Wum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Wum (Cameroon)
For example, you would need at least 1,872,666 Franc (Mex$ 68,502) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Franc in Wum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)