Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wum, Cameroon
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.861 XAF / ARS *
Do you live in Wum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Wum (Cameroon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 Franc in Wum you would need to make just about 424,497 Franc (ARS $72,429) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)