Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Wum, Cameroon
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03766 XAF / IDR
Do you live in Wum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Wum (Cameroon)
For example, you would need at least 2,001,377 Franc (Rp 53,138,264) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Franc in Wum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)