Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wuhu, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11348 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Wuhu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Wuhu (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,364元 (RD$ 108,945) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)