Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wuhu, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.521 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wuhu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Wuhu (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,155元 ($1,864) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)