Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wuhu, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.533 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wuhu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Wuhu (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,348元 ($2,196) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)