Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Wuhu, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02162 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Wuhu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Wuhu (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,199元 (610,447 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Wuhu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)