Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,386元 (8,372 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)