Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06007 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,268元 (¥487,270) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)