Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32731 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,906元 (Mex$ 48,597) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)