Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11462 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,020元 (RD$ 122,321) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)