Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 11,348元 (R$ 9,918) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)