Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wuhan, China
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07026 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 10,260元 (ARS $146,031) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)