Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32311 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,298元 (Mex$ 44,250) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)