Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.043 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,741元 (AU$6,294) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)