Cost of living in Paris, France vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 182% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 36,678元 (€4,694) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)