Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08775 CNY / INR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 11,621元 (₨132,427) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)