Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08791 CNY / INR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 11,998元 (₨136,480) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)