Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14888 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,282元 ($U129,512) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)