Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,210 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.822 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,663元 (€2,769) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)