Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,204 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.795 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,198元 (S/. 7,911) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)