Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.44851 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,493元 (R 34,544) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)