Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 205% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 36,636元 (HK$43,483) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)