Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.547 CNY / USD
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,818元 ($2,416) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)