Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.784 CNY / AED
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 126% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,814元 (Dirham 13,908) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)