Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08609 CNY / INR
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 17% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 9,090元 (₨105,597) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)