Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 176% more expensive than in Wuhan (China)
For example, you would need at least 35,849元 (kr34,041) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)